The benefits of Calistair mobile solutions
- Mobile, economic and easy to deploy (no work needed).
- Traps and destroys microbiological and particulate contaminants (VOC).
- Flow rates up to 4000 m³/h.
- Based on the principle of Air Handling Units (AHU), they bring controlled atmosphere areas up to ISO 5 compliance according to standard NF S90-351.
- Control of airborne risks.
- Containment of the spread of infectious diseases.
- Proven, recognised effectiveness in the treatment of odours.
- Energy-efficient technology generating very low sound levels.
- Robust and easy to clean.
- Traceability, automated management and performance analysis by integrated PLCs.
- After a diagnostic phase we help you choose the right solution for your application.
- We help you implement best practices to improve air quality and train you in the use of our equipment once it is deployed on your site.
- We maintain and monitor the equipment and, in the event of problems, provide on-site assistance within a maximum of 72 hours through our after-sales service.
- All our products are guaranteed for two years for parts and labour and we offer long-term maintenance contracts in combination with extended warranties.
- Our solutions are available for sale and for short-, medium- and long-term rental. We are therefore able to respond to unforeseen events and emergencies within 48 hours if necessary.